Sourdough Einkorn Crust Simple Recipe
A versatile crust recipe that has wonderful flavor and yields itself well in any dish!
- 2½ Cups All Purpose Einkorn flour
- 8 Tbsp. Grass-fed Butter frozen
- ½ Cup Whey liquid
- ½ Cup Sourdough Starter inactive can be used
- 1 tsp. Salt high quality
Pulse frozen butter in a food processor to chop into small pieces.
Add flour and pulse again, until pea sized balls are formed. *If using hands, add flour and chopped butter to a medium bowl and work together to form pea sized balls.
Add remaining ingredients. Pulse just until combined and a dough ball forms.
Freeze for later or use immediately.
- Freeze for up to 3 months or consume fresh within 5 days.
- No need to refrigerate the crust once it's been cooked.
- To long ferment the dough, prepare the night before (8-12 hours) and allow to sit in the fridge over night.